September 4, 2013

Challenge 160

Welcome to Challenge 160
We are glad you are here !!

Our photo this week


Some ideas for you ...

Blue
Cupcakes
Polka Dots
Party


Anitra

I was inspired by all the different shades of blues to create this card.  One of my favorite color combos when quilting is blue and yellow!

Deanne
Ros


All those blues just said Nautical to me ...


Sue
Card Therapy

  My husband and I LOVE traveling to the Caribbean ~ the more remote the better!  I have so many FAB photos that I've decided I need to start scrapbooking again just to catch up! 

Jan
My husband and I are planning an amazing two week trip to Walt Disney World this year.  Right now we are picking out our restaurants, and planning our days.  It is almost as much fun as being there !  That is why I chose - Dream Together as a sentiment. 

Link up between now and Tuesday at 12:01 am US Pacific.  

Don't miss next week's challenge !  Mona Pendleton will be with us !!

Have Fun !!

No comments: